U.S Immigration Services


EB-5 Investment Opportunities

EB5 is an opportunity for Foreign Businessman who would like to expand their business in the United States. 


U.S Citizenship Services

When the time comes, you will need to file your Citizenship request to U.S Citizenship center. While this is a very exciting step, often times the process can be complicated. We at Rao Immigration can help you file your Citizenship today.


Seeking Political Asylum

A refugee is always welcome in the United States, however in order to obtain refugee status there are procedures and documents that U.S Immigration will require. Our best Immigration advisors will walk you through your case, and help optimize your chances for Political Asylum. 

Change of Status

Many visitors have an option to do a change of status once they are in United States under various circumstances. Change of status allow you to change your Visa category

Petition for Children

A US Citizen can file a petition to invite their children to the US, however there is a process, a waiting period, and a list of forms that need to be filled out in order to petition. 

U.S Visa Services


U.S Visitor Visa

The U.S is a vast land filled with beautiful scenery. Visiting the U.S is a dream come true for many. In order to make sure you obtain the correct visa, we work diligently in your favor. Click on the link below to see how we can help with your dream to visit the United States.

Business Tours and Work opportunities within the U.S

Businesses are welcome in the United States. However, in order to do business with a U.S based company, or visit the U.S for a business tour, a certain type of visa is required. For the past 30 years, we have helped hundreds of people come to the U.S on a business visa. 

Fiance Visa or K-1

Couples who are engaged to a U.S citizen can file for their fiance's K1 visa. Rao Immigration works with these couples, giving them the opportunity to marry in the United States.  

Religious workers

Religious workers include people authorized by a recognized entity to conduct religious worship and undertake other duties usually performed by authorized members of the clergy of that religion, and workers engaging in a religious vocation or occupation.

Transit/Ship Crew Visas

A citizen of a foreign country traveling in immediate and continuous transit through the United States enroute to a foreign destination requires a valid transit visa. Exceptions to this requirement include those travelers eligible to transit the United States without a visa under the Visa Waiver Program or travelers who are nationals of a country which has an agreement with the United States allowing their citizens to travel to the United States without visas.

Don't see your category listed?

If you don't see a category that applies to you, feel free to reach out or schedule an appointment. In order to show our appreciation to you, our initial consultation is free of charge!  Click on the link below to find out more.